We regret to announce that due to Covid-19, the Question of Brains dinner has been cancelled for 6th October 2020. We hope to return bigger and better with A Question of Brains in Autumn 2021.
Please visit www.aquestionofbrains.org to find out more.
• A Question of Brains combines fine dining with a fun, brain-teasing quiz
• The event is supported by celebrities from the world of entertainment and sport
• The Mega Raffle offers you the chance to win some amazing prizes
• The Grand Tombola is very special as every ticket wins a prize
• The Charity Auction offers the opportunity to bid for some incredible lots
As all the costs are met by our very generous sponsors
EVERY PENNY RAISED AT THE EVENT GOES DIRECTLY TO STEPS.
A Question of Brains took place for the eighth time on 8th October 2019 and raised £77,218.50 for Steps. Since it’s inception in 2012 it has raised over £525,000 for Steps. As our main fundraising event of the year this dinner held at Leicester Tigers is a fantastic way to support us. To find out more about this fabulous event and to see the pictures from previous years please visit the website at www.aquestionofbrains.org
© 2007 – 2020 Steps All rights reserved.